On Monday 23 June 2008 00:19:14 Moritz Lenz wrote:
> Will Coleda wrote:

Hi,

> > Which implementation of Perl 6 are you using here? In Rakudo,
> > everything works as you describe except for the last example which
> > dies on the last line with:

Erm, totally forgot that.
I am using a recent (read: hours) build of Parrot/Rakudo.
For testing I write small programmes and
execute them with "perl6 test.pl".

All the examples I gave compile just fine here.
I additionally have "use v6;" given at the beginning
of the file.

> In the non-interactive version it wroks as Frederik described, which is
> certainly a bug:
[...]
> Part of the problem is that it's not really tested because
> t/spec/S03-operators/assign.t can't be parsed by rakudo correctly, and
> the fudged version 1) exhibits GC bugs and 2) is mis-parsed by fudge and
> reports the number of tests wrongly.

Thank you for investigating. :)

Regards,
Frederik