On Wed Jun 25 10:19:36 2008, pmichaud wrote:
> With the recent class restructures we have a clearer idea than before,
> although there are still a few fuzzy areas that will likely remain for
> some time.  For the time being I have a general bias towards moving things
> out of src/builtins/ and into src/classes/ .

Just for the record (and for future patch contributors), I modified my
bias on this yesterday.  There is still a bias towards moving things
into src/classes/, but the role-based builtin methods of the C<Any>
class typically go into one of src/builtins/any-list.pir,
src/builtins/any-num.pir, or src/builtins/any-str.pir .

Pm