On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 11:34 AM, Patrick R. Michaud (via RT)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If there's agreement on using a method-based form, I think I can
> implement it fairly quickly, and we can update PDD21 accordingly.

I would tend to disagree, if only out of respect for symmetry with the
get_namespace, get_hll_namespace and get_root_namespace opcodes that
we already have. However, I do see a big benefit to keep around fewer
opcodes, to help reduce bloat and increase maintainability. I would be
more amenable to this idea if we had a way of migrating the existing
opcodes to the namespace PMC as well.

--Andrew Whitworth