# New Ticket Created by  Andy Dougherty
# Please include the string:  [perl #57386]

After running the Configure.pl test suite, I'm seeing some
annoying-to-remove directories staying behind in /tmp.

$ ls -lR /tmp/qdEG6yqmCn/
qdEG6yqmCn/:
total 16
drwxr-xr-x   3 doughera faculty      181 Jul 29 13:48 alpha/

qdEG6yqmCn/alpha:
total 16
d-wxr----x   2 doughera faculty      117 Jul 29 13:48 include/

qdEG6yqmCn/alpha/include:
qdEG6yqmCn/alpha/include: Permission denied

Note those weird permissions on alpha/include/:  -wxr----x.
Is that necessary? It makes it more tedious to clean up, since you have to
explicitly chmod the offending directory.

Also, the test suite clean up after itself.  There were actually 3 such
directories left after my last Configure.pl --test run; only one of them
had this annoying subdirectory.

$ rm -rf qdEG6yqmCn/
rm: cannot read directory qdEG6yqmCn//alpha/include: Permission denied
rm: Unable to remove directory qdEG6yqmCn//alpha: File exists
rm: Unable to remove directory qdEG6yqmCn/: File exists
$ chmod 700 qdEG6yqmCn/alpha/include
$ rm -rf qdEG6yqmCn

--
    Andy Dougherty              [EMAIL PROTECTED]