# New Ticket Created by  James Keenan
# Please include the string:  [perl #57492]

At particle's request, in RT 56716 I consolidated multiple
configuration step class tests in t/steps/*.t into, in most cases,
one test file per step class.  This led to a quicker test run,
particularly on Win32, because fewer processes were being initiated.

In this RT we will try to do the same for the tests in t/configure/
*.t.  We will try to consolidate tests where possible, but only where
that is appropriate given the subject matter of the tests.

Thank you very much.
kid51