# New Ticket Created by  Donald Hunter
# Please include the string:  [perl #57486]

This is a patch for t/pmc/os.t to fix test failures on Cygwin. This is
generated against revision 29913.

The stat and lstat tests in t/pmc/os.t were failing on one install of Cygwin
and not another. It turns out that the expected output generated by the
installed Perl 5 was different on each system. This must be due to the
implicit conversion from integer to decimal string by join().

I've changed the test to sprintf("0x%08x\n" x 13) the result of stat and I
get consistent output on both Cygwin installations. I'm guessing this is
also more portable.

I also coalesced the Cygwin test back into the main test because Cygwin has
13 fields in the stat result. It's only Win32 that has 11 fields.

One anomaly remains. The test was skipping the inode field for Cygwin
because the installed Perl 5 is generating a longer number so I'm masking
it. I will need to investigate why Perl 5 generates a larger inode value
than Parrot. (Maybe stat is actually broken in Parrot on Cygwin).

Cheers,
Donald Hunter.