Allison Randal schrieb:
Reini Urban wrote:
Moritz Lenz schrieb:

Against which svn revision should I apply those patches for testing?

I'll try to be uptodate against HEAD with the patches in my SVN repo. But things are changing fast over there.
config/gen/makefiles/root.in was changed by the ncigen merge yesterday.

The patches in the cygwin 0.7.0 package are against 0.7.0.
See
http://code.google.com/p/cygwin-rurban/source/browse/trunk/release/parrot/parrot-0.7.0-1.src.patch

Tracking a large collection of patches over multiple versions just doesn't work. This needs a branch. Then we can a) let Reini create a single patch of his changes for the branch to avoid complex ordering requirements, b) keep the proposed changes synchronized with trunk, and c) easily get testing on multiple platforms.

You want one patch only against HEAD? That's easy.
But I dislike the idea, as it violates the usage of single tickets.

quilt push -a
svn diff | gzip -c >

against r30499

--