Perl 6 is a language specification, tied to a test suite.  It will have as
many implementations as there are people / teams that wish to implement it.
Pugs is a Haskell implementation-in-progress.  Rakudo is an
implementation-in-progress on top of the Parrot VM.  One would expect a
JPerl6 and an IronPerl6 too, eventually.

Cheers,
 - Richard