On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 11:47 PM, fREW Schmidt <fri...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> I just threw together a workflow for git with rakudo (
> http://wiki.github.com/rakudo/rakudo/frews-recommended-workflow) and I
> think it will help a lot.  Hopefully I didn't make any mistakes.  Anyway, I
> plan on trying it out tomorrow (Boo Haman!) and I'd appreciate it if anyone
> who knows git well will make any necesary changes.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> fREW Schmidt
> http://blog.afoolishmanifesto.com

It's become quite obvious from these messages and from discussion on IRC
(plus a personal experience) that the github pull request feature could use
some help.

I posted a request on githubs support page (
http://support.github.com/discussions/site/338-pull-request-comments-message-and-email)
asking that comments on requests be made more obvious.  Feel free to add
your own thoughts to that page :-)

In the meantime I am going to add some info on how to submit patches to RT
to the rakudo-github wiki as it has been decided that we will do that for
now.  We can do both, but that seems to be a lot of work for both the
submitter and pmichaud.

Happy Purim!