# New Ticket Created by  Moritz Lenz
# Please include the string:  [perl #64952]

Consider this:

00:57 <@moritz_> rakudo: 'ab' ~~ m/(.)+/; say $0.WHAT; say $1.WHAT
00:57 < p6eval> rakudo ad7389: OUTPUT«List␤Failure␤»

A quantified positional captures places a List into $0, and nothing into
$1 - that's correct, in my understanding. But when iterating over @($/)
it runs the body of the loop twice:

00:57 <@moritz_> rakudo: .say for @('ab' ~~ m/(.)+/)
00:57 < p6eval> rakudo ad7389: OUTPUT«a␤b␤»

That should be one iteration, where $_ is a List of two Match'es.

I also believe that this accounts for a bug in Match.caps, even though I
changed the tests to think otherwise... I'll try to think a bit more
about it tomorrow, after a good portion of sleep ;-)

Cheers,
Moritz