# New Ticket Created by  "Carl Mäsak"
# Please include the string:  [perl #66182]

<rjh> rakudo: my $x; [$x.WHAT, $x.HOW, $x]>>.say
<p6eval> rakudo 0b9c9a: OUTPUT«Failure()␤Could not find non-existent sub die␤»
<masak> pmichaud: what's that "Could not find non-existent sub die" error there?
<pmichaud> masak: I have no clue.  PerlJam said he was seeing those also.
<masak> I've seen it before too.
<pmichaud> oh!
<jnthn> masak: Gone in dispatch refactor I expect.
<pmichaud> I'm guessing that the P6object stuff is still looking for  "die"(...)
<masak> ah.
<pmichaud> which disappeared when we switched HLLs
<jnthn> Right.
<masak> :)
* masak submits rakudobug
<jnthn> masak: It's already fixed locally...
<masak> jnthn: then you get to close one more! :)
<jnthn> Yeah I just lvoe the administrative overhead!
<jnthn> :-P
<pmichaud> masak++ is just trying to pad his bug resume