On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 5:50 PM, Richard Hainsworth <rich...@rusrating.ru> wrote:

Removing line 261 fixed the problem.

How do I define where perl6 looks for modules?

If I have a module in the same directory as the script, invoking perl6 in
the directory works fine. But Padre assumes the home directory is the
current directory.

Richard

I think if you put a Makefile.PL in the root directory - just as any CPAN module
that might work or you might need to configure the PERL6LIB environment variable
as I don't think there is direct support for it in Padre. Not yet.

BTW Could we keep these questions and answers on the mailing list?
Either the Perl 6 list or the Padre-dev list?

Gabor

done.
Richard