Not really a versioned dependencies.

When a working module is updated to have new functionality, the old version continues to work.

Here it is the very language that is changing.

For instance, =$fh was used to generate input from a file. Now it is $fh.lines

Old examples that I wrote using =$fh have to be changed.

But there are parts of the language that have stablized, such as regexen, if/given/take statements.

There are others that still havent been written, such as sets and the specs on concurrency.

Suppose you have a solution that would be neat using sets. If you are scratching an itch, use sets. But if you want something even semi-permanent, avoid sets.

In other words, I am suggesting a sort of mapping of the syntax of perl6 so that stable areas can us be used, perhaps avoiding instruments that are not yet explicitly stable.