On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 5:27 AM, yary <not....@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 8:50 PM, Daniel Carrera <dcarr...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > So TTIR just means that any two terms must be separated by something,
> like
> > an operator (2+5). Which basically is common sense and I'm actually
> > surprised to hear that in Perl 5 you could have two terms one after the
> > other with nothing in between.
>
> Very common example from Perl 5:
>  print $filehandle "Here is a line that goes to some file";
>
> Note that there is no operator between $filehandle and the string.

Thanks. It's funny... I've done that a thousand times and I didn't think of
it. I just Googled and found the Perl 6 way to print to a file handle:

$filehandle.print("Hello world\n");
$filehandle.say("Hello world");

Looks good.

Daniel.
--
No trees were destroyed in the generation of this email, but a large number
of electrons were severely inconvenienced.