Thanks for the encouragement.

On 02/13/2011 11:02 PM, Will Coleda wrote:
On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 12:27 PM, Richard Hainsworth
<rich...@rusrating.ru>  wrote:
Before doing any more work on this benchmarking project, I was wondering if
any one else thinks the effort is worth it.
Assuming that perl6 here == rakudo on parrot, I and others on the
parrot dev team would definitely find these helpful. (Be sure to use a
parrot built with --optimize)
It will be interesting to benchmark with both!

The alioth repository contains parrot versions of the benchmarks. However, it appears they no longer run with current versions of parrot.

Is there any possibility of someone revising them to get them working?
Although  it is early days, it seemed reasonable to start setting up a
framework for benchmarking perl6 algorithms against implementations/releases
and against other languages.
Probably also want to include niecza, assuming the same program can
run on both rakudo&  niecza.
Definitely want to try different implementations of perl6. I havent got these set up yet.

Current version of benchmarker not set up for tracking history.