# New Ticket Created by  Pepe Schwarz
# Please include the string:  [perl #123215]

14:20   masak   m: say { :a(2) :b(3) :c(4) }.perl
14:20   camelia         rakudo-moar 7dd729: OUTPUT«{"a" => 2}␤»
14:20   masak   o.O
14:21           I postulate that this is wrong and that the output hash should
have three items.
14:21           any second opinion?
14:21   psch    masak: i think that's already ticketed somewhere
14:21           i remember asking about something similar some time back

Alas, I was wrong, it's apparently not yet ticketed. I'm unable to find a
reference in the spec that says it should work, but a similar issue had been
raised previously in [1] and #perl6 thought it was valid then and thinks it is
valid still.

[1] http://irclog.perlgeek.de/perl6/2013-12-22#i_8031696