On 01/29/2007 09:33:45 AM, Thomas Althoff wrote:
Hi,

My firewall cluster is two simple Dell PowerEdge 750 with Pentium4/256
MB RAM and 4 Intel giginterfaces (em driver).  I have been using the
same hardware since OpenBSD 3.6, upgraded to 3.7 and 3.8 at "release
time". Same procedure when 3.9 was relased and now also with 4.0 and
4.0-current.

Where to start? I normally love my OpenBSD firewalls, but not today

FYI, -current is not stable and may have problems.  You may want to
try -stable.

http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq5.html#Flavors

Note also that if you've updated your source to -current
with cvs you can't just switch to -stable because the
-current changes will be kept as your modifications.
(I believe, I've not actually tried it.)
You need to start over from 4.0 sources and upgrade
that to -stable.

Karl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein