Tudor Girba-2 wrote
> I started at Spotlight-SeanDeNigris.25, and then I added some more code

Merged. The project depends on ActiveTutor now. A small part of ActiveTutor
depends on Spotlight, but I can't seem to split the ActiveTutor package. I
have ActiveTutor with tags ActiveTutor-Core and ActiveTutor-Screencasts, but
the old "delete the working copy, then create MC packages for the
sub-categories" doesn't seem to work in 3.0. I deleted the working copy, but
when I add the MC packages for ActiveTutor-Core and ActiveTutor-Screencasts,
they are empty :(

-----
Cheers,
Sean