Hi All
Hope you're having a stress free holiday season so far!
A friend of mine wants to buy an MS that is on eBay right now, but I have
reservations. It has the holes exposed for the front mount hardware (no plug),
and it has holes from a back bracket, but it is a three hole pattern like a
Columbia back bracket would have. Also it has a turntable hold down (but no
turntable) and the early spring brake, which are correct. Would this have had a
7 inch turntable? And not having seen a Victor rigid arm back bracket, did it
have two holes or three? The guy says the crank is original which it is
obviously not, so I am curious as to if this is not a wise buy (I expect it is
not).
Here is the number 330387159356.
Thanks!
John Robles