From: DeeDee Blais <deedeebl...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Phono-L] Jesse Crawford  Records
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Date: Sunday, April 11, 2010, 11:11 AM

Does anyone have interest in a stack of Jesse Crawford (played at the Wurlitzer
Organ) records?  I bought a Victrola that had a nice collection of his
records.  There is also about a dozen complete sets of classical pieces. Any
interest?  Going once, twice... off to Goodwill.  Let me know.  Jerry Blais
541-990-0781