Gents,
Perhaps I should stick to the production version but I hoped to help test
the latest alpha.

I've encountered an issue where it's not iterating thru a repeat, but I
don't see what I'm doing wrong.

Could I bother someone to have a look at the processed cache file and
diagnose?

http://www.alistercameron.com/tal.src.txt

The TPL file is pretty simple:

You can see the loop there but the persistent error -- even when I comment
out that entire wrapping span tag -- is:

Unable to find variable 'entry' in current scope

I don't get it.

The var_dump of the data is here:

http://www.alistercameron.com/tal.data.txt

As far as I can tell it's fine... there's an array called "entries" and so
forth... don't get the issue.

Cheers,

-Alister

---