> > We may want to integrate it with Nepomuk, get some thoughts about sharing
> > as most code as possible and get some enlightenment on the concept of
> > TOM...
>
> This could probably be merged with the mobile one for like even just a
> couple of hours.

I'm not for merging - then we'd have to merge context/activities one also.

It would (IMO) be much better to make it a side-dish - to free some time from
the above mentioned two groups for this one :)

Cheerio

--
There is a better way of life and it's not so hard to find
If you live and let the people in your world speak its mind