On Fri, Jun 29, 2001 at 12:54:30PM -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> For those of you who aren't on IRC, here is a list of different schemes
> for doing addressing in POE and beyond.
>
> http://pied.nu/Perl/addresses.txt
>
> Anyone have other ideas?  Any preferences?

actually, i don't like any of these. i'd stick to first two if i had to.
to my mind namespaces entries shouldn't correspond to POE internals.
its ok for a quick approach. anything better depends on a lot of things
and i don't think it can be properly done in that short time.
on which irc net/channel are the poe people ?

torvald