Hi,
        I'm trying to get policyd-weight up and running on a Solaris 8
mailserver.  I'm running the latest version: 0.1.13 beta-10.  It runs fine
in debug mode:

gw0:# /usr/local/sbin/policyd-weight -d start
policyd-weight version: 0.1.13 beta-10, CacheVer: 3
System: SunOS gw0 5.8 Generic_117350-39 sun4u sparc SUNW,UltraAX-i2
Perl version: 5.008007
Net::DNS version: 0.59
Use of uninitialized value in string ne at
/usr/local/sbin/policyd-weight line 520.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at
/usr/local/sbin/policyd-weight line 567.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at
/usr/local/sbin/policyd-weight line 568.
/usr/local/sbin/policyd-weight line 569.
config: default settings

debug: using port 12526
debug: USER:  polw
debug: GROUP: polw
debug: issuing user:  root
debug: issuing group: root
info: cache spawned

In spite of the uninitialized values, policyd-weight starts up and
works fine with postfix, just as it should.  However, when I try to
start it up in normal mode (without the -d) it silenty dies.  I get
nothing in the logs, I can't telnet to the service on the listening
port, and ps -ef shows that it isn't running.

Can anybody help me troubleshoot what is going wrong here?

Thanks!
Bryan Walton