Hi,

This is my first port and I have tried my best to follow the guide and man
pages, but still have a few questions.

Security Recommendations Bullet 2 “Any software to be…”: Is there a recommended
tool to scan for these buffer overflow problems?

I was trying to use MANPREFIX but only get an empty string with `make
show=MANPREFIX`. Is this normal?

When running `/usr/ports/infrastructure/bin/portcheck` I get the following
warning:
```
manual pages should go under ${PREFIX}/man/ rather than under
${PREFIX}/share/man/
```
I tried using `MAKE_FLAGS` and `Fake_FLAGS` to change set the variable `mandir`
in package’s GNUmakefile to fix this but  portcheck still gives this warning.

Also, a helpful improvement to the guide in Instruction 9 Section 3 would be to
mention `post-install` and `${INSTALL_MAN}`.

Thanks for the help.