Please no, I'm working on electron and I need it.

VSCode works for me on amd64 (also stretchly, byar, signal-desktop).
I don't know a lot about Yarn port itself but we can improve it for sure.

I think that's too early to bring my wip on ports@ but it's a start.
If some brave souls want to help, I can share, just contact me.