On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 10:42:16PM +0100, Pierre-Emmanuel André wrote:
> Le Fri, 15 Feb 2008 18:01:52 +0100,

[...]

> Steven, i forgot to thank you for your report... Sorry !!
> Bernd: the patch works fine (same patch for grisbi). Thanks
>
> So new tarball available:
> 1) add patch-configure
> 2) add  ofx.>=3::devel/libofx in LIB_DEPENDS
> 3) fix WANTLIB
> 4) update PLIST
>
> New tarball available here:
> http://openbsd.raveland.org/pub/OpenBSD/homebank-3.6.tgz

Builds and works fine @i386.. sadly importing a csv file exported
from grisbi doesn't seem to work. It still says 'invalid file'..
didn't have time to look at the issue, and grisbi can't export as ofx
atm.

Apart that, looks good to me ports-wise. PLIST only misses
gtk-update-icon-cache goo (as port installs some icons in
share/icons/hicolor/), and maybe update-mime-database as it installs
some stuff in share/mime*..

Landry