Edd Barrett [2008-10-06, 17:05:35]:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 2:15 AM, Edd Barrett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > LuaTeX isnt really ready so I am tempted to disable it if the fix is not
> > easy.
>
> OK, both xindy and luatex are not ready, and so are both disabled.
>
> Upstream notified, in the pipeline.
>
> Also I moved ifxetex to -tetex, so that you can use things like beamer
> which have special behaviors for xetex, but do not require it.
>
> Heres what I suggest we commit to our tree.
>
> Please test and report. I would love to have this in by eurobsdcon (2 weeks).

I've committed the texlive/texmf part to ease development, not linked to the
builds for now. Not sure it's at all feasible to actually upgrade the texmf
packages, if yes then you can add @pkgpath markers pointing to the old paths
inside the different PLISTs.

Some comments on texlive/base:
- we don't want to build everything with -O0. please patch this in where
needed. maybe it also does not fail to compile on all architectures?
- PLIST: README.OpenBSD missing and typo at @comment @in/luatools ?
- use ${PREFIX} in MESSAGE

I installed texmf-minimal and when trying some test document I get

$ latex test.tex
This is pdfTeXk, Version 3.1415926-1.40.9 (Web2C 7.5.7)
 %&-line parsing enabled.

kpathsea: Running mktexfmt latex.fmt
I can't find the format file `latex.fmt'!