Hello,

nethack 3.6.0 has been released at the end of last year. Here is a port
to bring it on OpenBSD. Marc Espie told me that we need to keep both
games versions (if people have saves), so I propose to have
games/nethack{34,36}, this requires to have games/hackdata{34,36} too, I
don't know if it's "clean" ?

I've dropped qt flavor because it doesn't compile and I haven't been
able to understand why. It seems to call undeclared variables (I can't
find them in sources with grep). The x11 version works fine, the curses
one too. I don't know if there are players using the qt3 flavor...

I've been able to reuse 3.4 patches to make it works on 3.6, with minor
modifications.