At 07:46 AM 1/14/99 PST, Dave M. wrote:
>When I was in High School. I went and saw U2's unforgettable fire
>tour. Lone Justice was the opening act. They were great, even in
>a college arena.

Not meaning to harp on this but they were much better when they had Marvin
Etzioni, Ryan Hedgecock, Tony Gilkyson, & Don Heffington. Lone Justice
ceased being Lone Justice after the first album IMHO. Also, that concert
video is worth it because you get to hear Maria McKee sing (always a good
thing) but the band in no way measures up to the original lineup. I second
Barry's comments about the compilation though. See if this doesn't make
most alt-country bands pale in comparison (as does her solo album "You Got
To Sin To Be Saved"). I still can't figure out why Maria McKee has not been
a bigger success. She has an amazing voice.

-John