The New American Roots Music Show is heard Fridays from 9 to 10 AM on KOOP,
Austin, Texas 91.7FM. It focuses on new releases and recent re-issues in
country, bluegrass,folk, blues, cajun, zydeco and whatever else fits. Lots
of good blues records already this year. The Rusty Zinn record on Black Top
was especially surprising and recommended to anyone who likes blues that
swing. And yes, the Flatirons' do a country rock version of Ozzy Osborne's
Crazy Train, an idea you might not think works, but does. Any questions,
e-mail me off list.
Jim

Artist/Song/Album
Bill Matte/Restless Night/Zydeco, Blues & Boogie (intro)
Kevin Welch/'Til I See You Again/Kevin Welch
Lone Justice/Ways To Be Wicked/This World Is Not My Home

Mike Henderson & The Bluebloods/Wouldn't Lay My Guitar Down/Thicker Than
Water
Lazy Lester/Hey Mary Lee/All Over You
Cephas & Wiggins/Worried Life Blues/Homemade
Rollie Tussing III/Sorrow Shall Have A Name/Blow Whistle Blow

Ani DiFranco/Angry Any More/Up Up Up Up Up Up
Chuck E. Weiss/Extremely Cool/Extremely Cool
Rusty Zinn/You Were Wrong/Confessin'
Chris Smither/Memphis In The Meantime/Every Road I Take

Hazeldine/Mining Camp Blues/Orphans
Elena Skye & The Demolition String Band/It Still Hurts/Elena Skye & The
Demolition String Band
Hillbilly Idol/It All Depends On You/Town And Country
Flatirons/Crazy Train/Prayer Bones
J.D. Crowe & The New South/Careless Love/Come On Down To My World
Foster & Lloyd/Whoa/Version Of The Truth (outro)