Inspired by Ryan, I've decided to compose/perform only on zither for the

Of course, I believe he can perform/write on anything he damn well pleases.
Look what shifting instruments has done for the writing of people like Paul
Simon (guitar to piano), John Lennon (guitar to piano), and Gillian Welch
(guitar to banjo), to name but a few. Whatever the results, I'll probably
request it on the local americana station and/or hang out at the listening
post to hear it before I pass final judgement.

Rob Russell
Johnson City, TN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://listen.to/thebystanders