Jon:
> Theirs was the first version of "Singing The Blues" I ever heard.  I still
> like the song itself, but I'd have to say that their rendition hasn't aged
> well in my book...

This is impressive, Jon <g>.  No "Smoke on the Water," but BOA's
version of "Singing the Blues"....  Hmmmmm.

Was the recent mini-thread on BOA on the fluff list?  I forget, but
it's sort of amazing that this much discourse on them has resurfaced
in the last few weeks.  Is it just the article in Oxford American or
are their reissues (my current kitsch reissue dancecard is full, of
course, since I've committed for the Blodwyn Pig truck-drivin' songs
<g>).

--junior