Today was my last on-air shift before the big SXSW odyssey. I raised
$500 for the station by offering to send postcards from Austin to
subscribers, which the listeners found strangely appealing. Lots of
requests. T'was fun!

Steve Earle - Leroy's Dustbowl Blues (The Mountain)
Hogwaller Ramblers - Mama Don't You Cry (Hogwaller Ramblers)
Pine Valley Cosmonauts - Time Changes Everything (Salute the Majesty
of Bob Wills)

The Blacks - Never Coming Back (Dolly Horrorshow)
Marah - Fever (Let's Cut the Crap...)
Jolene - Alongside (Hell's Half Acre)

Dolly Varden - I Can't Wait Anymore (Thrill of Gravity)
Wilco - Via Chicago (Summer Teeth)
Golden Smog - Seven Year Ache (Until You Came Along)

Steve Earle - Carrie Brown (The Mountain)
Trailer Bride - Quit That Jealousy (Smelling Salts)
Tarnation - Is She Lonesome Now? (Mirador)

Faith & Disease - When the Roses Bloom Again (Americana: A Tribute to
Johnny Cash)
Johnny Cash - Delia's Gone (live at Glastonbury)
Dave Alvin - Mary Brown (Blackjack David)

Beaver Nelson - All Over (The Last Hurrah)
The Setters - Nothing's Gonna Last (The Setters)
Neal Casal - Feel No Pain (Fade Away Diamond Time)

John P Strohm - Freightliner (Caledonia)
Tommy Womack - Johnny Bought a Ring (Positively Na Na)
Whiskeytown - Dancing with the Women at the Bar (Stranger's Almanac)
Son Volt - Carry You Down (Wide Swing Tremolo)

Mike Ireland & Holler - Cold Cold Comfort (Learning How To Live)
Red Meat - The Heartache's on Me (13)
Waco Brothers - Waco Express (Cowboy in Flames)
Jason & the Scorchers - Drugstore Truck Drivin' Man (Clear Impetuous
Morning)

Buddy Miller - Poison Love (Poison Love)
Kevin Gordon - Blue-Collar Dollar (Cadillac Jack's #1 Son)
Chuck Prophet - Til You Came Along (Homemade Blood)

Lone Justice - After the Flood (Lone Justice)
John Prine - Daddy Won't You Take Me Back to Mulenberg County (live at
Mountain Stage)
Golden Rough - Pacific/Princes (Twin Firs)
Pheasant Pluckers - Two Days of Driving (Something for Mabel)

==
To do is to be - Descartes
To be is to do - Voltaire
Do be do be do - Sinatra