At 01:20 PM 2/25/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey, how come Greg Kot liked "Summerteeth" so much he put it at 25 on this
>list but in his Rolling Stone review, it warranted only 3 and 1/2 stars?

According to Grant Alden, writers do not control the "Star System." Editors
make those decisions. I am not as anti rating system as some of the others
here, but I *hate* 1/2 stars. Either it is a 3 or a 4. Make a decision and
stick to it.

Jeff

Miles of Music mail order
http://www.milesofmusic.com
FREE printed Catalog: (818) 883-9975 fax: (818) 992-8302, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Alt-Country, rockabilly, bluegrass, folk, power pop and tons more.