And meanwhie, besides the Saturday SXSW line-up there, culminating with
Walser-Hancock-Watson, there's the  "now I know I'm really in town"
Wednesday night line-up at the Broken Spoke--which includes James Hand,
Charlie Burton and the Texas 2 Steppers,  Ted Roddy's Tearjoint Troubadors,
and Cordell Hurd.

This sounds like the probable best best for that Wednesday night start--
though I don't know who've they got lined up between speeches at those
Austin Music Awards...

If you're inclined, Mr. Jeff Beck will also be at La Zona Rosa!  And
yeah--Lullaby for the Working Class,, Mount Pilot and (is this right?) Jim
Roll at Liberty Lunch...or Jo Carol Pierce and Fred Eaglesmith at the Hole
in the Wall...

on it goes--but I bet I get to the Broken Spoke for  at least the later
part of Wednesday.

Barry M.