Alright, I know it's self-promotional but this is our first time over there
and I'm kind of excited about it.....

One Fell Swoop in Europe

Bree, Belgium Thursday, 3/11
Toogenblijk - Bruxelles, Belgium Friday, 3/12
Fabriggli - Buchs, Switzerland Saturday, 3/13
Little Joe's - Siebnen, Switzerland Sunday, 3/14
Innsbruck, Austria Monday, 3/15
Le Bistro - Davos, Switzerland Wednesday, 3/17
Riverhouse - Fieberbrunn, Austria Thursday, 3/18
Stauffacher - Walenstadtberg, Switzerland Friday, 3/19
Folk Club - Interlaken, Switzerland Saturday, 3/20
Safari Beat Club - Chur, Switzerland Tuesday, 3/23
Bonanza - Berg, Switzerland Wednesday, 3/24
Franziskaner - Saulgau, Germany Thursday, 3/25
Mahogany Hall - Bern, Switzerland Friday, 3/26
Pfleghofsaal - Langenau, Germany Saturday, 3/27
Neue Welt - Ingolstadt, Germany Monday, 3/29

Also, we're kicking it off with a show in St. Louis this Saturday (3/6) at
Riddle's.

We have the good fortune of having Rich Griffith from Jim Roll's band/Brian
Lillie & The Mtn Squirrel Orchestra playing bass for these dates. Also, we
just had a wonderful upright bass player  named Mike Tiefenbrun join One Fell
Swoop and he will begin playing with us upon our return. Life is good.

-John
http://www.musicfolk.com/swoop