At 05:41 PM 3/4/99 -0600, you wrote:
>I'll be the one to determine what need explaining Smart Guy.
>
>I'm simply fascinated by the idea of being repelled by a more eclectic radio
>mix.  I'll certainly give you your point about the smug-superiority factor
>of AAA, but that tag absolutely does not apply to WNKU, one of the best
>Non-Comm AAA stations in the country.  Beyond having fun playing "Guess the
>Next Line of this Song" (my average hovers around .750) listening to
>commerical country radio is at worst...lame.  It is a format in desperate
>need to some self-examination.

As far as Country radio goes I would have to agree with Jenni.  AAA on the
other hand with the exception of the some of the key noncoms and KPIG the
rest really are not what thay originally claimed to be.  They shouldn't be
called AAA, they don't even play album cuts anymore.  Thank God for noncom
radio!!

Tiffany