Douglas Neal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Oh, and one request we have to any one out there who might
> see the V-Roys live: Please tell them that Michigan is not such a bad
> place! Apparently they had a disasterous show in Detroit a week ago that
> culminated in a fight between Scott Miller and some local idiots in the
> crowd. The V-Roys are, in our humble opinion, one of the very best live
> bands you will find.

Hiya,

I talked to Mr. Scott Miller last night over beers. He said that he very
much enjoyed the Detroit show, hill-billy adventure seeker that he is.

On an unrelated V-roys note, NPR Weekend Edition did a performance and
chat session with them last week. It is tentatively scheduled to air on
either March 28th or the next Sunday after.

Last, the V-boys are trying to put together a western swing in the
May-June timeframe. They've only been out that way once (as Steve
Earle's opener) and are looking forward to heading that way. Perhaps
even making a June T*******t stop in St. Louis if all goes as hoped,
we'll see.

Rumourly yours,

Scotch Carpenter