Kate writes:

>Great news this week:  the radio station of MIT (yup, that school with
>all the smarties) is now available over the Internet (WMBR, 88.1). For
>anyone that has ever lived close to the Boston/Cambridge area --
>listen up Soron -- this is like a dream come true!

     Yeah, I was listening to "Debbie Does Dallas" this morning in my
office and she mentioned it.  Good news indeed.  I've been spending most
of my weekends up in New Hampshire of late and haven't heard "Backwoods"
in probably two months.  It'll be nice to tune in for a bit now.
                                --Jon Johnson
                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                   Wollaston, Massachusetts