Matt Benz writes:

>Just found out the original J. Geils Band is coming to Columbus to
>play this over-priced shithole called Polaris. One of 15 shows. I will
be
>there, despite Polaris and my sworn oaths.

     This has been in the rumor mill for a few months around here.  There
have been at *least* a half-dozen serious attempts to put the band back
together in the past ten years.  The main problem, as I understand it,
has been some lingering hard feelings between Peter Wolf and Seth
Justman.  Should be a good time.
                                --Jon Johnson
                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                   Wollaston, Massachusetts