<< As we speak I'm uploading mp3's of a few songs to mp3.com.  I've never
 done this before so I have no idea how or when they'll show up there.
 I'm putting them in the "pop" genre but don't let that scare you.  The
 Barkers do have a bit of ELO-nature but we also have a goodly amount
 of twang. >>

Hey Bill, congrats on the release. Keep us posted on how the MP3 experience
goes, won't ya? I'm definitely curious to hear how this technology might
affect the business of music from the standpoint of a (relatively) unknown
artist. I always hear the hype, but I want first-hand experience.

Sorry to call you unknown. You know what I mean.

Neal Weiss