Erin Snyder wrote:

> I really think that most people are smart enough to recognize poor
> quality without assuming it's a characteristic of the genre (punk
> notwithstanding -heh).

Well, I hope you're right. With true music fans, maybe, but I don't
think the general populace is so forgiving (or curious).

> I hate people as much as the next guy, but c'mon, give 'em a
> *little* credit.

That's the funniest thing I've read out here in a long while (Jerry's rip
on me notwithstanding)!

Dave, who, as guest rhythm guitarist, is hoping to not drag down
Prospect Hill so badly tonight that folks never come see alt.country
in Cincinnati again <g>

***
Dave Purcell, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Northern Ky Roots Music: http://w3.one.net/~newport