At 08:04 AM 4/23/99 -0700, you wrote:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>>*6/15:  RELS:  Cheap Trick (live)
>
>I read somewhere (ICE, maybe) that this will be available exclusively
>through Amazon.com for like two months before its general release.
>Something about Amazon wanting to flex its muscles by getting an album
>on the charts on the basis of only Amazon sales.

Yep, and totally pissing off brick and mortar locations who will still
account for the overwhelming majority of the sales.

Jeff

Miles of Music mail order
http://www.milesofmusic.com
FREE printed Catalog: (818) 883-9975 fax: (818) 992-8302, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Alt-Country, rockabilly, bluegrass, folk, power pop and tons more.