Uwe: you may want to try this tip that I've got from google:
http://www.bloovis.com/wordpress/?p=172
HTH

"Cuidar la naturaleza es vivir mejor... hag?moslo juntos. Imprime s?lo lo
necesario."

"La informaci?n transmitida en este mensaje est? destinada ?nicamente a la
persona o entidad a la cual el mismo est? dirigido, y puede contener material
confidencial, reservado o sujeto al secreto profesional. Cualquier revisi?n,
retransmisi?n, divulgaci?n u otro uso de la misma, o la realizaci?n de
cualquier acci?n basada en ella por personas o entidades distintas de la
indicada, no est? permitida. Si usted ha recibido este mensaje por error, tenga
la amabilidad de destruirlo, sin copiarlo ni divulgar su contenido. Muchas
gracias."

The information contained in this message is directed exclusively to the person
or entity to whom the message is addressed, and it might contain information
that is confidential, privileged or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.
Any action based on it, performed by an individual or entity different from the
one it was intended, is not allowed and its contents should not be read,
forwarded, disclosed, or used in any other way. If you have received it by
mistake please delete it from your system, you should also not copy the message
nor disclose its contents to anyone. Thank you.