On 2010-09-04 at 19:19:34 -0500, Jamrock wrote:
>   1. Mail Entering Postfix machien using Port 25
>   2. Authentication from AD if user exists and mailbox location
>   3  Results from AD
>   4. If user on Mailbox on exchange then deliver to echange
>   5. Else Deliver to postfix

That's almost exactly how we handle it.

>   Any help appreciated.
>
> You have the option of sending all mail to Postfix.  You could then use an
> application to pop the mail from Postfix to Exchange for the 150 users.
>
> I have seen Windows admins pop mail from a hosted mail service to Exchange on
> the LAN.

We use an Ubuntu box along with the likewise-open package to join the Ubuntu
machine to the domain.

Because the server is 'joined' to the domain, it treats all the Windows
uses as 'local' users on the Linux box--so by default, all mail will be
delivered to the Linux box.  We override the exchange users specifically
in the transport_maps file:

u...@example.tld        smtp:[exc.han.ge.ip]

-A