Le 27/05/2011 09:40, Kurniawan Junaidy a écrit :
> Hi folks,
>
> I am not able to send email through my postfix server by using any
> external ip, but ok from my internal ip. The file says about Relay
> Access Denied 554 5.7.1. How to fix this?

it's already fixed! this prevents your server from becoming an open relay.

to send mail to external domains via your postfix server, you need either
- send from trusted IP addresses, such as "internal" IPs. this is what
mynetworks is for. do not add IPs that you don't control.

- authenticate using SASL. check the SASL_README. if you use clear text
passwords, then you should also use TLS. see the TLS_README.