I know, but someone on this list explained it to me that way some time
ago. PowerMail does support IMAP, but rudimentary compared to Mail and
Entourage that have been tailored to work with an Exchange server.
But I am way beyond my knowledge now, only assuming!

--
Mirko Kranenburg
Maastricht, Netherlands

PowerBook G4 (15" FW-800) OS X 10.3.4