On Tue, May 20, 2003, Wayne Brissette said:

>Andy Fragen [EMAIL PROTECTED] on Tuesday, May 20, 2003 stated:
>>Closest thing is the "Delete Aged Messages" script. But this still needs
>>to be manually run. Bummer. Yes, scheduled events like deleted messages
>>older than x from folder y, run AppleScript every x min/hours/days, etc.
>>would be great.
>
>If you're running Mac OS X, then you can do this via cron, but if you're
>not, then you'll have to look into 3rd party software.

Wayne,

I tried to set up a cron job running this script, which I saved as an
app. Nothing seemed to happen except the script timed out. Manually
running the script will open script editor otherwise. Do you actually
have this working or should it supposedly work correctly this way. ;-)

--
Andy Fragen
TiBook 400/384 RAM - OS X 10.2.6 - PowerMail v4.1.2