This is an Emailerrelated question, for moving messages to Powermail.
Import works fine, but I have problems with the
"Export Eudora" script for Emailer, by R. Shapiro and D. Crevier, that is
available in the package "Import/Export 3.1" at URL <http://
www.fogcity.com/em_utilities2.0.html>. It seems to have problems with
replies. When I export a folders content and have replies among the
selected messages the script exits with "The variable senderAddress is
not defined" or sometimes "event couldn't be handled". This seems to not
happen if the outgoing message wasn't a reply. I'm not 100% sure this is
the case in every folder of course.

I tried to debug the script in Script Debugger and found that the script
seem to balk at line 144 in the "on generateHeaders" function:

143  set theRecipients to the recipients of theMessage
144     write "To: " to outFile --Error occurs on this line for outgoing